The Antena website presents a catalog of smartphones of only high quality from leading manufacturers sold in Ukraine.
How to reset to factory settings in Xiaomi Redmi
To reset your Redmi to its original condition, you can choose either one of the following 2 methods:
1. Factory reset via Settings.
1. On your Redmi phone, find and launch the Settings app.
2. Tap General Settings.
3. Tap Backup & reset.
4. Tap Factory data reset.
5. Next, you can decide if you want to remove the downloaded apps and the contents in the external SDcard.
6. Once you’re ready, tap Reset phone.
2. Factory reset using Power and Volume Down buttons.
If for some reason you can’t get into the Settings to initiate a factory reset, try the method below:
1. Power off your Redmi phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
3. Release all buttons as soon as you see the menu below.
4. Using the Volume Down button to scroll the pointer to Recovery Mode and press the Volume Up button to select.
5. Once you see the Android lying down with the red hazard box, press the Power button to get the Android system recovery menu.
6. Using the Volume Down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the Volume Up button to select.
7. Scroll to Yes — delete all user data, then press the Volume up button to select.
8. After wiping out the data, you will get back to the Android system recovery main menu. Select Reboot system now.
Note: The steps here were written for Android 4.2.2 on a Redmi (HM1W). If you’re having a different model of Redmi or other version of Android, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.